Popular social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram are now giving you the ability to create communities, which is an added bonus since your customers are probably already on these social media channels.
We create business pages to boost your company’s awareness and get customers. We are responsible for constant updates of relevant, informative, and entertaining content. These pages will display some appeals to your new customers, promo codes, viral videos, contests, etc.
Online booking 24/7
Web desk solution is a website page where to order a taxi simply click a button. Place it on the website, and it will handle your online booking 24/7. You should have a web page with your phone and a possibility to order online since customers hate roaming prices! We are pleased to offer that possibility via web desk.
Web desk application or android app must have the functionality to book taxi rides during offline mode. Additional functionality such as book before arrival or before events will enhance the usages of the application.
PR & Media
Nwaresoft will make your company recognizable, reaching an even wider range of audiences, and eventually converting them to your clients. The key is PR in local media. We will share your story through local publications.
Media Relations is an aspect of public relations. The terms are not interchangeable as media relations focus solely on the relationship between the company and the media. They use different media outlets and coverage to tell the company’s story, rather than directly engaging with the public and key stakeholders. The media often publishes for free, as they are constantly looking for local news, especially if we are having a good reason for it.
Advertising is the most effective way of online promotion. Start ad campaigns in the channels where your audiences hang out
- Google Ad words: Google AdWords and PPC [pay-per-click] can give you crazy amounts of traffic if you are tight with your campaign and run niche ad groups. But working with Adwords requires experience and deep knowledge of the details and can be expensive. Nwaresoft will help you to reduce your expenses and proper advertising.
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising: Firstly, you need to create an Instagram account or connect your existing Instagram account with your Facebook page, which will allow you to make your advertisements for Instagram in Facebook Power Editor. You can set a small budget (less than $10 per day) and target audience, locations, and placement.
Even if people don’t immediately download your booking app because of the Facebook/Instagram ads, many of them wind up ‘liking’ your business, which creates a database of potential customers.
The good news is that Nwaresoft SDK is already integrated into your Android and iOS apps, which provides powerful marketing and analytics tools. Based on the client’s actions in the taxi app, you can track, for instance, app installs and app launches.
- Distribute taxi butler in hotels: Some hotels, restaurants, bars, and other public places in your city set up “exclusives” with particular operators to guarantee they will have transportation quickly when they need it. This means they will always order your fleet.
- Recruit Drivers: Taxi drivers are probably more social than we are. They meet so many new clients each day and they have so much time to talk about a new ride-sharing company they are working for and the new app they are using. Typically we tend to stick with one taxi service if we like it, so your goal is to hook up your customers. Give them a reason to download your app and come back. Discounts work every time.
- Recruit drivers to start using your driver app: Drivers like to hang out with each other after a shift. It’s like a close society and it is a feeling of belonging to a small closed group, so they stick and listen to each other. Now that’s the time you come in with your brand new driver app. Talk to 100 drivers, sign them up and let them test the app, they will bring you 1000 new drivers in a few weeks.
- How to Engage Customers: As a business owner, you’re already aware that your customers are the lifeblood of your business. And that’s why it’s important that you engage with them.
- Offer Customers Real Value: Who doesn’t enjoy getting free stuff? We all do. Take advantage of that and offer promo coupons. Not only will you grab their attention, but you’ll also engage clients by rewarding them for choosing your taxi service. Consider making up flyers with promo codes and distribute them in public places. It will work effectively in places such as local bars, restaurants, colleges, cinemas, exhibitions, sport, and art events. If you provide high-class service, the value of the coupons can be higher and spread among top restaurants, luxury stores, business centers, etc. The key to promoting your #taxibusiness is thinking about when and where people use taxis.
- Sharing Coupons Online: Publish posts with promo codes on all of your social media accounts. Social proof is very important in our digitally connected world. The taxi Startup system gives customers an opportunity to share the promo code via viral sharing that exists within the passenger’s app.
- Fleet Branding: Because your wrapped vehicles will be on the road and visible to thousands of people every day, your brand will become more recognizable, and therefore accessible. Your fleet is one of your most visible and important marketing tools providing you with large-scale advertising space at no cost. A branded vehicle can receive tens of thousands of impressions per day. Whether the vehicle is moving along the highway, parked in front of a business or entertainment center, it gets noticed. According to an independent study conducted by the American Trucking Association:
- A wrapped vehicle that traveled in or around a major city generated more than 65,000 visual impressions per day;
- 98% of consumers feel that fleet graphics created a positive image for the company;
- 96% said fleet graphics had more impact than other forms of outdoor media (billboards, for example).
Think about these powerful statistics when you consider the cost of other promotional activities.
- Follow-up with a person: One of the aspects of the app that differs from traditional cab driving is the use of ratings. Real-time feedback about drivers means you can correct all kinds of issues big and small – while ensuring that only the best drivers stay on the road. Take this feedback seriously. If customer engagement really matters to you, make the investment to follow up with a genuine person, whether you’re writing an email, communicating on social media, or calling on the phone.
Retain Your Customers
- Tune Referral Campaign: Referral programs are an excellent hack for boosting app installs. It’s a powerful marketing channel because people trust the opinions of other people in their lives. Moreover, people love bargains and they will definitely share the promo codes within the system.
- Referral programs are a fully automated marketing engine that is more cost-effective than advertising or any regular marketing tool. The new user acquisition is done through reference – referral holders invite their friends, who can invite friends too.
- The campaign is launched with initial coupons, that have to be given to the initial group of people who will start spreading the app.
Add Credit Card/Debit Card/Third-Party Payment
“It’s becoming a way of life in the taxi world. New Yorkers are getting more accustomed to going around without cash.”- Matthew W. Daus, New York’s taxi commissioner.
In today’s fast-moving world customers like being able to complete transactions quickly and easily without having to run to the ATM for cash or write a check, both of which are limited to their available funds.
Passengers said that paying with credit cards has become second nature. With cards, it’s easy to track the receipts in the most convenient way – by e-mail. This saves paper and keeps your accountants happy, too.